Changing my world, one step at a time















Monday, February 21, 2011

Well that didn't work out too well


Not that I can blame Kris Carr or the Crazy Sexy Diet. I had my spinal tap 4 weeks ago when I was two weeks into the cleanse. I have to be honest with you I was struggling anyway. I wonder if the problem was tied to the weather for one thing. It was so very cold that all that raw food was not sitting well with me. I was freezing all the time and never feeling satisfied.


After the spinal tap I had the dreaded awful post-lumbar killer headache. Everytime I got up my head felt like a melon being split open. Not the most pleasant experience. It took two weeks to go away. Then I started back to work. I'm only doing 4 hour shifts at the moment but I'm coming home sore and exhausted.


Suffice it to say that the cleanse fell by the wayside :(


I simply must get back on track!!


The plan at the moment is to attempt the Crazy Sexy Diet cleanse again when it's summer. In the meantime I'll slowly revert back to a whole food diet. And on March 7, I'm doing the vegan whole food online course with Heather.


I'll just keep on keepin' on.

And keep on posting :)


Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad to hear :( but i guess shit happens :p
    Good luck with work and getting back into the cleanse. I'll probably see you soon actually.

    ReplyDelete