Changing my world, one step at a time















Sunday, September 19, 2010

New project: Back on track


Our new project is all about getting back on track. This is more for me than Maddie. She's got it together pretty good! But we'll talk about areas she wants to improve on and she can go from there.


As for me...well, my house is a mess, I haven't been exercising in any way, meditating, eating right...For the most part I am like an alcoholic who has gone on a binge of depression and lack of motivation! Well, enough already! This is starting to make me crazy.


The most difficult part of all this is that I have no money. And we really need to cut the grocery budget for awhile. So this is going to be difficult. That's okay. A challenge can be a good thing. I'm working on the details today and we'll get started tomorrow. I'm tired of being so unhappy with myself. The details behind it don't even matter.


Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, my house is in constant disarray. When i have it all cleaned up i promise myself I will never let it go again, of course it ends up a disaster soon after! Old habits die hard. Good luck Carolyn, I hope things fall into place for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I constantly have to pull myself back on track with those types of things. Be easy on yourself. Each day is a fresh start.

    ReplyDelete