Changing my world, one step at a time















Thursday, March 23, 2017

Recovery

I'm slowly recovering from my surgery on Monday. Still having some pain and serious lack of energy but every day it's getting a little better.



I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my parents after my surgery. They cheered me up immensely! I love cut flowers and haven't had any in the house for quite awhile so that made these extra special.



While I've been sitting here on pain medication and healing, I've gotten busy and finished this Beach Shawl. Another Christmas gift is done and in the bag! So glad that have the opportunity to finish so many Christmas projects ahead of time. It's such a relief....now I'm moving on to another pair of socks.

I know this post isn't very exciting but I just don't have the energy to write more. Hopefully, I'll be back to myself soon.

2 comments: