Changing my world, one step at a time















Sunday, January 16, 2011

Crazy Sexy cleanse...days six and seven...oh my!

So day six was definitely my hump day. I had a lot of personal, emotional stuff smack me upside the head and was feeling physically really heavy and dead. On top of all that there was a nice little snow dump happening outside. Instead of doing the right thing, ie: feel the feelings, be good to myself, then let it all go I ate a pile of reindeer cookies and boxed macaroni and cheese. Sigh.
Did I feel better after? Honestly no. The thing I felt was nothing...numb. Just to make sure that numb feeling didn't run away anytime soon I took an ativan.



I could have done a long yoga session, walked in the swirling snow, painted something angry, had a hot epsom salt bath, got my friend to do some reiki on me. But I didn't.



Really and truly I have to let it go. Because if I don't then I'll really be in big trouble.



So this morning when I woke up, I meditated. After hot water and lemon, I had a green tea then made a huge bunch of green juice. I turned up the volume by adding broccoli stems and parsley to my usual mix.



I kept to the green juice all day, except for a GF toast with almond butter when I couldn't take it anymore :)



The afternoon was spent painting a new picture. The opposite of my previous painting titled "Oppression". 


I made a heavy-on-the-veggies dinner. Total atonement for my sins of yesterday. Raw carrot and beet salad, steamed purple cabbage, roasted squash and arame seaweed, fried marinated tofu and udon noodles with red and green pepper, muchrooms, broccoli, baby bok choy, crunchy sprouts topped with Gomasio. Delish!

Time to go and kick back folks...here's hoping that we all have the sweetest of sweet dreams!
C xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment