Changing my world, one step at a time















Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day Thirteen: Maddie

Introduction, blah blah blah blah, today was boring, blah blah blah blah, nothing happened, blah blah blah blah.

Banana bread was good!

Anyway, since I a) have nothing to write about and b) I don't really feel like writing; I'm just going to make my list of things I love to do, and then I have to them all this week or whatever.

1. Go to the movies
2. Write a story
3. Cook
4. Scrapbook
5. Go for a walk with Josh, Sam and Nate
6. Go for a bike ride (except I might not be able to because my bike died)
7. Organize stuff.

It seems kind of vague, but once I actually do these things I'll explain.

WELP, nothing else to talk about.

-Maddie

1 comment:

  1. Maddie I'm very proud of what you are accomplishing. You're doing so well sticking to the vegan cleanse. I'm sure you achieve most of those things on your list, because you're a go get er'. I'll propably go get you & Nate sometime soon for a visit. Keep up the good work Hugs. Gramma!

    ReplyDelete