Changing my world, one step at a time















Sunday, August 8, 2010

Excitement via e-mail

I sent an email to Kathy Freston last Monday. Who knows why...it was just a spur of the moment thing. This what I wrote:

Hi Kathy
I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that my teenage daughter and I are doing your Quantum Wellness Cleanse together. We are on Day 7 and feeling good! We're also blogging about the process. If you're interested in checking it out we are at www.project21days.blogspot.com We'd love to have you drop by!
Carolyn Bateman
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

After I sent it I didn't really think anything more about it. On Friday though I got an email in return!!

Dear Carolyn,
I love your posts! Your meals look fantastic, and your voice is so authentic and compelling... kudos to you for doing the cleanse, and doing it so creatively!
I have a feeling you will have some breakthroughs that will stick with you... it's an amazing process.
Wishing you all the very best going forward and always!
Kathy

Is that not sooo cool!! I got an email from a New York Times best selling author and she read my blog. I just might swoon :)

More tonight. I'm getting ready to head out on my walk. And yes, I HAVE followed my workout plan this week. Next weeks plan is as follows:

S-walk
M-off
T-yoga
W-walk
Th-yoga
F-walk
S-yoga

Much love, peace and blessings to everyone

-Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That is so awesome!!!

    btw-I looooove yoga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! I always feel so amazing and centered and at peace with the world when I do it :)

    Namaste

    ReplyDelete