Changing my world, one step at a time















Sunday, August 1, 2010

Maddie: Day 6

So today, nothing really happened. Yesterday, I went to the farmer's market with mom, but once again not much happened. I would've been posting but there hasn't been much to post about. Anyway...

I had vegan gluten free waffles smothered in strawberry jam styled spread. It was good. I was kind of afraid of the "jam" but it was good.

For lunch I had this pad thai instant stuff and it was good for like the first two bites but then it was disgusting and I am never eating it again.


For dinner, the fam jam ate spaghetti while mom and I had delicious quinoa pasta with a vegan sauce. I cut up the vegetables and sauteed them at the same time mom was cooking the others' meal. The sauce itself was jarred, but I cooked the vegetables and stuff.

On another note: Thursday is mom's birthday. I'm going to be making her vegan, sugar, AAAAAAAAND gluten free chocolate cupcakes from the Baby Cakes cookbook with the help of a family friend. We're still not sure what's for dinner, so suggestions are appreciated.

That's it for now!


-Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment